Followers

Sunday, 21 May 2017

BOOKFOLDING DOLL



Hi to you all 
I have some bookfolding dolls to show you 
I found a tutorial on u tube that I followed hare is a link to it 
I found using a cake pick doll worked better but its up to you what typ of doll you use 
here is my first doll I have sold this one now 







Here is a vido of the doll on my stall at a community market I attend


Here is the second doll 










I would like to enter the dolls into some challenges 
Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

6 comments:

Claudia Rogier said...

stunning.

xx
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

MaryV said...

What a fabulous project! Thank you so much for joining us at Create and Inspire Challenges this month.
Maria (DT) scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt

Marjeta said...

Masterpiece. Congratulation.

Marjeta

Dr Sonia S V said...

wow this is stunning!!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Gale said...

Lovely Rachel. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Jolanda Breedvelt said...

Fabulous!!!
Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)