Followers

Wednesday, 1 February 2017

LOVE TIME


Hi to you all 
Today I have a new challenge to tell you about 
over at 

No automatic alt text available.


Theme is anything goes 

Here is my card 


I have used a digi image I found in my collection from on line 
I have used a new die I have that cuts and you can do cross stitch as well 
Needle Little Heart Elle-ments Die Image 1
I have used pencils to colour my image in 
I have used a small sentiment stamp 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



Thanks for taking the time to look 
Happy crafting to you  
hugs 
Rachel  

9 comments:

anusmargoz said...

Lovely card. Thank you very much for sharing it with us in colouring in scrapland. Luck. Kisses

Susan Edwards said...

Rachel, this is such a pretty card. I love the cross stitching and the beautiful roses. Thank you for joining us at Bitten By the Bug 2. I am not sure if you know, but we require you to use at least one Cricut cut on your project.
xxSusan

Neva Zver said...

Lovely card and the image is stunning. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Dream Valley challenge.Neva DT

Judy McKay said...

Beautifully coloured roses. Very nice card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmarkers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon Judy DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card with a lovely CAS design and a sweet little 'with love' sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers!
hugs
Glenda

Caroline said...

The roses are so pretty and I love the cross stitching on the heart. This is a beautiful Valentine card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

moknowsall said...

love the cross-stitching you did on your card - just lovely. thanks for joining our challenge at BBTB2 this week.

Lin said...

What an elegant card. Love the stitching on the heart and the flowers are gorgeous.

Thank you so much for joining in with my Love, Love, Love challenge this time.

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Furrbster said...

Fantastic! What a fabulous idea,

Hugz Tinz