Followers

Tuesday, 19 April 2016

BABY BOOK FOLDING


Hi to you all 
I have a new creation to show you 
I have made for a order 
I used lining paper and paint  from my bath room
 to get the right colour 
for the out side of the book then stamped baby feet over the out side 
I have added some embellishments and a topper to the book some ribbon and silver edge corners  
and a charm 





I would like to enter this book fold into some challenges 

(old book )

Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel  



10 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Lovely book folding Rachel and fabulous colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La. Jennifer DT member x

Chana Harris said...

WOW! This is fabulous, Rachel! This is a gift that will be treasured for years to come! I will have to feature this here at A Place To Start!
Hugz!
Chana

Janice said...

What a super baby project and I guess it fits our Words challenge over at OLL - can't see why not cause what's a book full of! Very creative. Thanks for playing at OLL, Jx

Marlene Atkinson said...

What a great idea, gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

Darlene said...

WOW this is awesome and what an amazing gift idea! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at Robyn’s Fetish challenge! I hope you’ll come back again soon!
Darlene
Robyn’s Fetish DT
Robyn’s Fetish
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Ameera Craft said...

Wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner challenge. Mary DT xx

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! This is GORGEOUS!!!! What an AWESOME baby gift! This is something else I've never tried; maybe someday, though. Thanks for joining us at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge!

Sue Hickey said...

Fabulous book folding thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations hugs Sue DT xx

lalkygirl said...

what a fabulous keepsake gift ,love how you have decorated it
Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ AND GOOD LUCK IN THE CHALLENGES
Tracey x