Followers

Friday, 4 July 2014

ONE FOR THE BOYS /MEN


Hi to you all

HAPPY 4TH JULY TO ALL 



what a lovely time of year 
I have been out in the garden crafting 

now to let you know about a new challenge 
over at 

theme is 
ONE  FOR THE BOYS / MEN 



To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
patterned papers washi tape some stamped images and words 
I have used a feather and I have used promarkers to colour in 
my image is a sweet pea image I am having a senior moment and cant remember the name of the digi 
here is some more views of the card  





I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is a beautiful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘SHAPED CARD’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous creation. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say . Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Rachel.

Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin


Debbie said...

Such a wonderful easel card. Love the feather touch and your sentiment! Very unique! Thanks for joining in the fun at Sassy Studio Designs, and good luck!
DebbieM - SSD DT

Kim Kelley said...

Great card! So creative! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Carrie said...

Wow love this and how different, Thanks for sharing at Sassy Studio Designs.

Hugs
Carrie
SSD DT

Jess said...

Cute image and card! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act card challenges!

Taniaj Scott said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments with anything goes challenge Hugs Tania (DT)xx

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x