Followers

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

GIFT TIME



Hi to you all 
I have a new challenge to tell you about 



Where it's Hip to be Square, or rectangular 

SPONSOR IS 

SNS Blinkie


HERE IS MY GIFT 


To make this gift I have vivian hat lady used 
white card patterned paper 
foam flowers I have added some glitter to some of the flowers 
I have die cut my digi 
I have used promarkers to colour 
I have added some word art to the top 
my image is 
VIVIAN HAT LADY 
here is some more views of the card 







I would like to enter this gift into some challenges 
thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 




6 comments:

Anne Temple said...

What a great gift idea and so very creative! Love everything about it. SO glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge. Congrats on being a SNS Featured Artist as well.

Hazel said...

I love this, Rachel - such a good idea - so inspirational for today's design team for Fan-tastic x

Shona Erlenborn said...

So unique and clever! Love Vivian too! Thanks for joining us over at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

julie1 said...

beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, good luck hope to see you again, xx

May said...

What a fantastic gift idea, I adore the design & fabulous colours...The flower is Beautiful... Thank you for joining us at Craft my Life... Hugs May x x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy