Followers

Sunday, 27 April 2014

ANYTHING GOES



Good morning to you  all 
I hope you are having a good weekend 

I now have a new challenge to tell  you about 

THEME IS ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR ARE

  http://adayfordaisies.com/


http://www.bugaboostamps.com/


Here is my DT  card I have created a vintage style to my card 


To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
my image is coloured with promakers 
image is  sunflower hair
from A DAY FOR DAISY 
I have used a die cut round my image 


I have used my own sentiments stamp 


I have added some punched flowers with pearl gems in the middle of the flowers 



I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 

thanks for taking the time to look 
hugs to all 
Rachel 

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such an elegant design. Love the sentiment.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Cec said...

Very pretty. I love all the white because it make the gorgeous image pop. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

~ginny said...

I absolutely love the white on white framework you have created to showcase this image... well done Rachel!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Diane Noble said...

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Word Art Wednesday this week. We appreciate you for sharing your inspiration with us and welcome you back for another fun week coming up!
Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

verybellemakes said...

Lovely flowers and framework! Thank you for joining the first Crafting At The Weekend Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

Victoria DT