Followers

Saturday, 1 March 2014

GUEST SPOT TIME


Hi to you all 
have just popped in to let you know about a new challenge 
over at 

THEME IS 
ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR IS 
BUGABOO

Here is my Guest Designer spot 
card and bag 



To make the card I have used 
pre scored white card black card red card 
2 punches 
die cut leafs and sentiment some gems 
my digi is from 
BUGABOO JJ CHRISTMAS CHEER 
I have used promakers to colour in   


To make the bag I have used 
black card red gems die sentiment 
I have spotlighted my digi 
Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel  






10 comments:

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for being my guest for CHNC challenge extra for March, Rachel, with this gorgeous project of card and matching gift bag - a great inspiration for the challenge x

Rose said...

Rachel so thrilled to have you as our guest this month!!! LOVE your card and what a fun little bag :)

Sue Bridesmith said...

Adorable design,I love the colour tones you have used...Thank you for taking the time to join us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday we would love the pleasure of your company in next weeks challenge as well.....
Hugs
Suzy B ~ Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
XX

Anne said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous designs with us at Christmas Card Challenges. Hugs x

Crea-Sandra said...

Gorgeous christmas card!
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky!
♥ Sandra ♥

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Fabulous card hun and ty so much for playing along at Fan-tastic Tuesday andhope to see you again next week x

PaperDaisies said...

Such a great Christmas card. I love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Kates said...

What a brilliant set! Thanks for joining Fab n Funky this week. Kx

Heather said...

Congrats on being our guest designer for this month. Your gift set is fabulous! Great coloring and I LOVE the matching envelope.

tilly's crafts said...

fabulous card & design. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x