Followers

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

BLOG AWARD


Hi to you all I have been nominated by Erin Stephenson
click here to link to here blog


Here are the rules of the nomination:
  1. Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
  3. Nominate 11 of your favourite blogs with under 500 followers and ask your own 11 questions.
  4. Make sure to let each blogger know about your Liebster Blog nomination on their blog (leave a comment and link back to your Liebster Blog post). 
Here are the questions Erin asked me and my answers 

1. What prompted you to start up your own blog?
My daughter said I should be showing off my cards 

2. Where is your favorite place to buy craft supplies?
I dont have a favorite places I will shop for crafts where ever 

3. Do you sell your handmade craft items? If so, where?
yes I do sell on facebook and in a community market also craft fairs 

4. What is your favorite type of glitter to use?
Imaginations glitter paste or any glitter glue I can get my hands on lol just love glitter 

5. What is your favorite coloring method? i.e. copics, distress inks, etc
I just love my promakers 

6. What is the typical size of the cards you make?
I like to make shaped cards so it can vary but I like the 8 by 8 sizes 

7.  Do you have a favorite craft magazine?
I do I like Debbie moors 

8.  What is your favorite crafty storage item?
use in up old tins tubs 

9.  What is your favorite color combination?
white on white 

10. What is your favorite holiday?
cruise 

11. Have you ever thought about or exchanged holiday cards with other bloggers?
have done that and it can be 

Here are 11 of my favourite blogs that I have chosen to nominate for the Liebster Award:

http://www.aliciaredshaw.com.au/ 
http://addictedtorubberstamping.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/ 

Here are my 11 questions for the chosen blogers 


  1. Do you like to do shaped cards ?
  2. have you used any unusual embellishments on your cards  ( like knitting, items from crackers I have used playing cards from crackers )
  3. do you like to use CDs in your crafting 
  4. Is card making the only craft you do 
  5. do you like to recycle things for using in your crafting 
  6. Have you ever made a card with a happy mistake but it turned out better than first thought
  7. have you found that crafting gives you a hole world of new friends 
  8. has your hobby turned into a money spinner 
  9. how many cards a week do you make 
  10. what is your Favorited colours 
  11. have you ever crafted in a unusual places 

Here is a link to some info on the award if you are new to blogging and aren't sure what it is all about! Have a great day!


Rachel 

7 comments:

Angela Treasures said...

have my post up now Rachel, I really hope others will follow through and do it also, thank you once again. Ange:)

Susan Sieracki said...

Rachel, thank you so much for your nomination off my website. That was quite a pleasant surprise!

Susan Sieracki said...

Rachel, thank you so much for your nomination off my website. That was quite a pleasant surprise!

Angela Treasures said...

Hi Rachel just wondering if you know anything about the international blogspot, I noticed they are one of your followers, as I blocked them as I didn't know who they were and I've already had my fb page hacked before and wasn't taking any chances when I didn't know who they were. Ange:)

Scrapbook Lynne said...

Congratulations on your Liebster Award - well deserved! I look forward to working with you again this Term on the Handmade Harbour DT! Cheers from Canada!

frezja said...

congrat :)I look forward to getting to know you on the Handmade Harbour team :))
have a nice afternoon :)

Denise said...

Rachel, thank you so much for your nomination off my website. That was quite a pleasant surprise!
Crafty Hugs
Denise