Followers

Wednesday, 2 October 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL

 
Hi to you all
A big Hi to all the new followers
thanks for joining in the fun
 
Well Its getting closer to the night it self
as a child I did not celebrate Halloween  as it was not done in the uk
but since I have had my children it came more popular
I can remember going out with my daughter dressed up and having lots of fun
 
now she has left home I am the happy witch
lady behind the door with the treats
I will post soon all the goodie bags I am making
 
 
one of my cards for Halloween
 
 
 
To make this card I used
white pre score card
gold and purple cheek card
some gems
2 punches and a sentiment stamp
the image was from
 
Incantation - Digital Stamp
 
 
 
I have used the digital image out side and on the inside  
 
 
 
I have cut out the big circle with the witch on to give a second layer then have decoupage
some parts of the witch for a 3rd layer
and added some glitter to the image
 
 
 
I would like to enter this card in for some challenges
 
 
thanks for popping by and commenting
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel


15 comments:

Teresa said...

OMG! This card is absolutely adorable! I love the image and had to go immediately and purchase her! Thanks for joining our challenge here at Cuttin’ and Stampin’!

Teresa R.
Cuttin’ and Stampin’ DT

Malika said...

How nice that witch card, and the coulors are fabulous


malika

melissac said...

Love the sparkles!!! Great job! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique Challenge!

bumblebee creations said...

what a fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE!

Pam said...

Just a darling image and card! Thanks for joining us at TSB!!
Pam
TSB DT

Tracie said...

Absolutely amazing card. Love all your colors.

Andreja L. said...

Boo-tiful :-))
Stunning card and you use a beautiful images! I like all details!
Thank you for playing with us at BearlyMineChallenge.
Hugs, Andreja

xxbella71xx said...

What a lovely card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog

Stella xx

TCT DT

CraftyGirl said...

Wow, a lovely job on your little witch. I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

Kat said...

What a great image! Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us this month at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges!

Kat (DT)

Sanja Grdinić said...

This is very cool card - love it!
Have a great day, Rachel...

Nicole Bretherick said...

I LOVE this!!!! fantastic!! thank you for joining us over at The Stamping Boutique! Nicole DT :)

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Creative Craft.
Hugs
Bev x

Sara said...

Absolutely adorable! thanks for playing along with TSB

MyCraftWorld said...

Hi Rachel,
Lovely card! Best looking witch i have ever seen!
Thank you for joining emergency crafters x