Followers

Friday, 9 August 2013

SUMMER CAN YOU STAY

HI to you all 
A big hi to all the new followers 

Well our  house is a bit quite to day as my mum went home yesterday and my daughter is  back in  Cardiff my son and husband are at work just little old me lol at home 
wish summer could last for ever 

In my garden craft room I have been having fun my new magazine from Debbie Moore came  on Wednesday and just had to have a play with the papers and try out the new easel shape done with acetate

Here is my card 
Best vacation ever 


To make this card 
I have used white card from my stash and acetate from my stash 
papers and embellishments from magazine 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to stop and look and comment
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel 


15 comments:

Shell Klieber said...

This is a very cool card! I love how the elements pop up and have such great detail. Thanks for playing along at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge & good luck!
'Shell
http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

Karen Brinton said...

This would suit my son. He loves surfing and VWs. Reminds me of Cornwall so I love this card. Karen xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is a very cool card Rachel, love the surf board.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Mandz said...

That's a fun card, thanks for joining us at JFF, good luck with your entry, DT Mandz xox

Nicky Wilcox said...

What a great idea love the surf board xxx

Karen Willis said...

What a fun card! Fantastic for the surfing fanatic. Thanks for joining us over at Just For Fun Karen DT member xx

Mema's Crafts said...

How unique and fun. Thanks for taking time to visit us at Mema's Crafts and for deciding to play along with us. Good Luck! If you haven't already, be sure and enter the bonus challenge.

Dewi Lestari said...

Fabulous summer card, Rachel! Thanks for joining at Heck of a Challenge: Summer Holiday
Hugs
Dewi

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe and good luck x

Avril Ann said...

Rachel this is brilliant hun, love this layout, perfect actually xxx

maureenjscott said...

This is fabulous! I love the standing up bits! Thanks for joining us at Just For Fun Challenge Blog. Mo xxx

Helle / A Spoonful of Crafts said...

So lovely and summery. Just started following you through GFC.
Have a wonderful day!

Hazel said...

Unusual and works well x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is fabulous, I love the design.
Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month
Sue xx

Elaine Rayworth said...

Great card, thanks for sharing it with us for our first challenge at "Just For Fun!"

Elaine xx