Followers

Monday, 22 July 2013

CHRISTMAS IN JULY TIME

Hi to you all 
hope you all had a good weekend with lots of sun 
On Saturday I had a craft fair that went well and on Sunday I had a nice day out with my husband and mum and son 

Now on to a new week at 
THEME IS CHRISTMAS IN JULY 
SPONSOR IS 

MY DT CARD 


To make this card I have used red and green card and have made an easel card 
I have used a template to cut and stitch the red top part and have added some gems I have used some red and green card to mat and layer the bottom part and have used some stickers to embellish with 
I have used fairy fiona  digi from fairy dust crafts and have coloured her in with promarkers and cut her out and added some gems 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to stop and comment 
happy crafting to you all hugs 
Rachel 

13 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Rachel

Hugs Julie xxx

Hazel said...

Very nice card, Rachel - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 134 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

craftybren said...

Now who does that fairy remind me of, great card

lalkygirl said...

What a fab creation ,love the image
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

Loz said...

Gorgeous card and colors. Visiting from MIM..Loz

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Love your use of the traditional christmas colours.
Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stampin'.
Pia x

Sandra said...

LOL. sHE MAKES ME SMILE.
Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'
xxx

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem Of A Challenge and good luck.
Mags
x

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are #3, #4, #98, #152, and #154.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark… and become a follower.

Hugs,

Julia

happyscrapper said...

Hi Rachel this is so darn cute. Perfect for the up coming holiday season. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish, hope you come back.
Hugs,
Christine DT

MagsB said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card! I love the fun and flirty image! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley

love Mags B x

julie said...

Pretty card ! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Good Luck !!

julie said...

Pretty card ! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Good Luck !!