Followers

Wednesday, 22 May 2013

LITTLE SQUARE CARDS

Hi to all

hope you are all well and have some sunshine
cant help but feel sorry for the people in america in OKLAHOMA  who have lost every thing it makes you think of what is really  important in life hope god bless them all in some way

when I was at my daughters I went craft shopping and bought a lovely stamp set called inspired icons by stampendous they are a clear stamp set and just had to have a play with them

I have lots of craft fairs coming up as well as selling on line so I hope they go well I have made 2 note-let  sets  from them so far but have lots of other ideas which I will show you in the next few weeks

time for my project
2 packs 

pack one 

pack 2 

How I made this project  I used 6 small per scored cards for each pack
I used 2 cards in each colour and folded in the middle
I used 1 card of each colour and cut in half then placed a die on the top and put it through my big shot
I used the outer on one card and the inner on the other card and did the same with the opposite colours
2 cards have frames and 2 have topper and stuck them to the cards
I then stamped in side the frame or on the topper and coloured with promakers

I would like to enter this project in to some challenges

passion for promakers #199 anything goes
twist of faith #38 on the square
bearly mine  anything goes
make it Mondays with bugaboo stamps #141  anything goes
sister act # 7  anything goes
word art Wednesday anything goes
the crafters digital art centre anything goes 
every day is an occasion Sunday funday anything goes
challenge 4 everyone #20 anything goes
one stop craft challenge # 229 anything goes
inspire me friday anything goes

thanks for popping by and looking love to see what you think
happy crafting to you all
hugs and god bless
Rachel

11 comments:

Faye said...

Rachel, your cards are clean and simple and simply beautiful.

Stephanie said...

What adorable card sets. They are sure to be a blessing to those who receive them (or buy them). Thanks so much for the instructions on how you put your card sets together. I just asked the Lord to help you have a good day. Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday - we hope you'll come back often.

Stephanie
Word Art Wednesday

kren said...

Nice CAS cards. Let the images do the work. TFS!

Come and see what I've done lately!
kren@
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

kren said...

Forgot to say, saw you on MIM!

Deb Ochs-LaGrone said...

Love the simplicity of this set! Great job not overdoing them which would have been my tendency LOL Thank you so much for playing the CDAC ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGES
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes

Hillary Harris said...

These are too cute! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith!

Jenée said...

This is such a sweet set of cards. They would be a joy to receive, both as a gift set, or in the mail. Nicely done. Thank you for sharing them with us this week at Twist of Faith. Blessing.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Rachel, what super cute litle cards. I love the sweet images and your colouring is fab. Thanks for celebrating our birthday with us at PFP this week! Hugs, Denise x

coops said...

these are gorgeous Rachel.fab designs and I love the sweet images.
Thanks for joining in our `Special Anniversary` challenge this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Zella said...

Rachel, what a great idea to make little cards! They are so cute and would make great gift sets! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith Card Challenges!

Blessings,
Zella

Karen Letchworth said...

Beautiful cards that will no doubt be a real blessing to their recipients. Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge this week, and please do join us again soon. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely art.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday