Followers

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

SMILES

Good morning all

hope you are all well
To day is my Guest Designer Spot for

THROUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR 
It runs from the 9th to the 15th April and is sponsored by
click here for link to see them  some lovely digital stamps 
the theme is ANYTHING GOES 
My card 


To make this card I used
pink yellow and blue card large digi stamp from Dennise Clemmensen at squigglefly and coloured it with promakers I added some doilies  gems  ribbon and a smile sentiment and I made an easel shaped card

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges

TUESDAY THROWDOWN #142 Fancy folds
LEJ DESIGNS  #48 show us your ribbon
BEARLY MINE #81 anything goes
CITY CRAFTERS #154 happy birthday
KENNYKS KRAFTY KREW #138 easel card
2 SISTERS CB  anything goes

well that's me for today I wont be on tomorrow as I have a big flower demo I am doing but will be back Thursday and will try and put the photo es up of what I did 

thanks for looking happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 


12 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is precious and I love the soft colouring.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Ros Crawford said...

So very sweet! Many thanks for playing along this week at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So very cute, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Sarah said...

This is so pretty! You did a great job of coloring your digi and I love your color combo. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Linda R said...

Your card is so sweet.. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

Charlene said...

What a sweet sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing in our Birthday celebration this week at CCCB :-)

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew Challenge for our "Easel Card" challenge. Good luck and please join us again soon.

Karen Willis said...

Sweet card and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs Karen xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such an adorable image.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Anniebee said...

Such a sweet card and you colored the cute image beautifully. Thanks for joining the fun at Kenny K's this week, Good luck and I hope you'll visit us again soon.

Annie xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you for joining in Challenge 48 'show us your ribbons' over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog.
What a cute and adorable image. Lovely shaped card and I love the doileys cut up. The ribbon with the gem border looks gorgeous.
I really hope you will join us again for future challenges.

Hugs Lisa xxx LEJ DT Member

Wendy said...

aawwww so cute!! Beautiful colouring of the digital image. Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB! hugs, Wendy